Enjoy safe, remote-controlled surveying with the rQPOD remote boat surveying package! The rQPOD includes mechanized hardware that when installed on a floating platform, transforms it into a motorized vehicle for remote shore operation and collection of ADCP data.
The rQPOD system is sold as a complete kit from SonTek, and includes a Torrent Board V7 floating platform, patent-pending motorized system. Combine this light weight convertible platform with a RiverSurveyor-M9 or S5 to measure flow or a HydroSurveyor-M9 and measure bathymetry.
The rQPOD Modular Remote Survey Boat is a lightweight, portable solution for conducting and recording water surveys. The rQPOD is ready to go wherever you need it.
- Color coded parts and cables for easy assembly
- 5 ft/s (1.5 m/s) top speed
- Easy control with high and low speed settings
- 2 removable, field serviceable thrusters with FCS fittings
- Removable skid guards to protect thrusters
- Removable batteries
- Lightweight (26 lbs/12 kg including Torrent Board, M9, PCM & rQPOD)
|Top Speed||5 ft/s (1.5 m/s)|
|Duration||4 to 6 Hours|
|Temperature Range||14°F (-10°C) to 104°F (40°C)|
|Power||DJI Phantom 3 LiPO batteries|
|Transmitter Range/Model||500m / Futaba T6K|