The Windows-based CurrentSurveyor real-time and post-processing software program was designed specifically for use in underway current profiling. The easy-to-use software allows you to confidently measure currents in less time than ever. This program includes the CurrentSurveyor System Manual in PDF format.
Note: This software is licensed.
A software license is required to run this program, which requires that the ADP has the bottom-track option. If your ADP has the bottom-track option installed, but you have not received a software license to run CurrentSurveyor, you can request a CurrentSurveyor software license.
Important: If you have a version of CurrentSurveyor that is earlier than v4.20, we recommend that you UNINSTALL the old version before installing the new version. This is REQUIRED for any of our beta testers.
- CurrentSurveyor software is compatible with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2K.
- Includes the CurrentSurveyor System Manual (PDF format)
- Real-time discharge calculations (including "edge estimates") with output files and summary reports
- Discharge Report: This HTML-formatted, customizable report outputs all your discharge information in a single easy-to-read format. Add your company logo to the top for a professional summary that prints easily.
- Output compatible with FlowPack velocity-indexing software tool
- Vessel track with velocity vectors
- Bathymetry profile
- Data quality assurance parameters
- View/Analyze the following data: velocity, acoustic signal strength, velocity standard deviation, signal-to-noise ratio, temperature, pressure, heading, pitch, roll.
- Observe velocity data in beam, XYZ, or ENU (East-North-Up) coordinates.
- Reference velocity data to the ADP, bottom-track data, or GPS data.
- Set and display Navigational Waypoints when surveying with DGPS. Plot a course for your measurement with the new navigational controls and display. Store this information so that measurements can be repeated without difficulty.
- Multi-language support - English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Customizable tabular data tables
- Data export and batch processing options
- Integrate an echo-sounder into your depth measurements - collect 3-beam depth data and echo-sounder data simultaneously.
- Rotate velocity profiles to a user-selected angle.
- Perform velocity profile extrapolations.
- Adjust scaling factors and change scaling units.
- Zoom-in on a selected range of profiles.
- Limit the range of profiles loaded.
- Load more than one data file (restricted only by amount of available computer memory).
- Display configuration information, hardware information, and user setup information.
If you currently use any of the following programs, you will need to update to the latest version to convert your existing data to the FlowPack data file format:
- SonTek ADP with bottom-track option installed (either with or without GPS)
- Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2K
- 800-MHz (or better) processor clock speed
- 64 MB (or better) available memory
- 100 MB (or better) available disk space
- Monitor capable of 1024x768 (or better) resolution, 16-bit color
If you currently use any of the following programs, you will need to update to the latest version:
- FlowPack (v1.20 or later required)
- FlowTracker (v2.20 or later required)
- HorizonADV (v1.20 or later required)
- RiverSurveyor (v4.60 or later required)
- SonUtils (v4.20 or later required)
- Stationary Measurement (v1.20 or later required)