DeployADP is a Windows-based program that can be used to either plan or set up a SonTek Acoustic Doppler Profiler (ADP) for an autonomous (stand-alone) deployment. This easy to use program even has a feature that offers suggestions for what certain parameter settings should be based on just one entry -- profiling range. Based on your entries, DeployADP lets you know if you will have enough battery power and recorder space to complete your deployment.
- Plan a deployment - There is no need to connect your system when planning your deployment, just make manual entries for system frequency, recorder size, installed options, and data collection parameters. DeployADP will then show you how long your battery power and recorder space will last without the need to have an ADP connected.
- Deploy a system - Attach your ADP to your computer, establish communications, retrieve the ADP's current settings, format its recorder, set its clock, and enter your data collection parameters. DeployADP will then show you how long your battery power and recorder space will last. You are even given information on instrument status and instructions on what to do next after you press the "Deploy" button.
- Profile Assistant - Offers suggestions for what certain parameter settings should be based on just one entry — profiling range.
- For use with all ADPs, including PC-ADPs (pulse coherent).
- Supports both the directional and non-directional waves option.
- Any SonTek ADP
- Microsoft Windows 8/7//Vista/XP/2k/98
- Pentium processor or above
- 32 MB memory
- 1 MB available disk space
- Monitor capable of 800x600 resolution or better
- 16-bit color or better recommended