The FlowTracker Windows-based software package contains utility programs that can be used with SonTek's FlowTracker Handheld ADV. With these programs, you can perform diagnostics, download data from the internal recorder, review data, generate reports, export data as ASCII files, and export data files that are compatible with the FlowPack velocity-indexing software tool.
This software includes language support for English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese.
- SonTek FlowTracker Handheld ADV
- Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2K
- 700-MHz processor or better (1 GHz recommended)
- 128 MB memory (256 MB recommended)
- 200 MB available disk space (500 MB recommended)
- Monitor capable of 1024x768 resolution, 16-bit color, or better
If you currently use any of the following programs, you will need to update to the latest version:
- CurrentSurveyor (v4.50 or later required)
- FlowPack (v1.20 or later required)
- HorizonADV (v1.20 or later required)
- RiverSurveyor (v4.60 or later required)
- SonUtils (v4.20 or later required)
- Stationary Measurement (v1.20 or later required)