The HorizonADV Windows-based (8/7(32-bit)/Vista/XP/2K) software package offers a flexible and dynamic user interface designed to easily guide you through the data collection and review process. This software operates with our standard ADV, MicroADV, and real-time ADVOcean systems.
Note: Systems must have firmware version 8.0 or later.
ADV systems using HorizonADV must have ADV CPU firmware version 8.0 or later installed. If you need to update your system's firmware, contact SonTek Support.
If you have a version of HorizonADV earlier than v1.00 (e.g., beta testers), you must first uninstall the old version of HorizonADV before installing the new version.
- Collect data using one ADV.
- Collect data from multiple ADVs simultaneously.
- Configure ADV systems.
- Display data files collected using ADV systems.
- SonTek ADVField System
- Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2K
- 700-MHz processor or better (1 GHz recommended)
- 128 MB memory (256 MB recommended)
- 200 MB available disk space (500 MB recommended)
- Monitor capable of 1024x768 resolution or better, 16-bit color
- Computer systems that do not meet the listed requirements will experience a decrease in performance that may result in loss of data.
If you currently use any of the following programs, you will need to update to the latest version:
- CurrentSurveyor (v4.50 or later required)
- FlowPack (v1.20 or later required)
- FlowTracker (v2.20 or later required)
- RiverSurveyor (v4.60 or later required)
- SonUtils (v4.20 or later required)
- Stationary Measurement (v1.20 or later required)