The Windows-based RiverSurveyor real-time and post-processing software program was designed from the ground up, specifically for use in rivers. The easy-to-use software allows you to confidently measure discharge in less time than ever. This program includes the RiverSurveyor System Manual in PDF format.
Note: This software is licensed.
A license is required to run this program, which requires that the ADP has the bottom-track option. If your ADP has the bottom-track option installed, but you have not received a software license to run RiverSurveyor, you can request a RiverSurveyor software license.
Important: If you have a version of RiverSurveyor that is earlier than v4.20, we recommend that you UNINSTALL the old version before installing the new version. This is REQUIRED for any of our beta testers.
- RiverSurveyor software is compatible with Windows 7/Vista/XP/2K.
- Includes the RiverSurveyor System Manual (PDF format)
- Real-time discharge calculations (including "edge estimates") with output files and summary reports
- Discharge Report: This HTML-formatted, customizable report outputs all your discharge information in a single easy-to-read format. Add your company logo to the top for a professional summary that prints easily.
- Output compatible with FlowPack velocity-indexing software tool
- Vessel track with velocity vectors
- Bathymetry profile
- Data quality assurance parameters
- View/Analyze the following data: velocity, acoustic signal strength, velocity standard deviation, signal-to-noise ratio, temperature, pressure, heading, pitch, roll.
- Observe velocity data in beam, XYZ, or ENU (East-North-Up) coordinates.
- Reference velocity data to the ADP, bottom-track data, or GPS data.
- Set and display Navigational Waypoints when surveying with DGPS. Plot a course for your measurement with the new navigational controls and display. Store this information so that measurements can be repeated without difficulty.
- Multi-language support - English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Customizable tabular data tables
- Data export and batch processing options
- Integrate an echo-sounder into your depth measurements - collect 3-beam depth data and echo-sounder data simultaneously.
- Rotate velocity profiles to a user-selected angle.
- Perform velocity profile extrapolations.
- Adjust scaling factors and change scaling units.
- Zoom-in on a selected range of profiles.
- Limit the range of profiles loaded.
- Load more than one data file (restricted only by amount of available computer memory).
- Display configuration information, hardware information, and user setup information.
- SonTek/YSI ADP with bottom-track option installed
- Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP/2K
- ADP system with Bottom-Track option installed
- 800-MHz (or better) processor clock speed
- 64 MB (or better) available memory
- 100 MB (or better) available disk space
- Monitor capable of 1024x768 (or better) resolution, 16-bit color
If you currently use any of the following programs, you will need to update to the latest version:
- CurrentSurveyor(v4.50 or later required)
- FlowPack(v1.20 or later required)
- FlowTracker(v2.20 or later required)
- HorizonADV(v1.20 or later required)
- SonUtils(v4.20 or later required)
- Stationary Measurement(v1.20 or later required)