The Windows-based Stationary Measurement real-time and post-processing software program was designed specifically for use in rivers. The features in this software make the ADP a more powerful tool, and allow you to reliably use our RiverSurveyor systems in more places than ever before. The RiverSurveyor system includes a built-in compass—essential when measuring discharge with a profiler from a vessel in moving-bed conditions. Combined with the Stationary Measurement software, the system can be used from a floating vessel in moving bed conditions without the need to use complicated (or undependable) DGPS systems. In northern climates, RiverSurveyor systems can even be used "year-round" with the ability to make discharge measurements under ice!
Note: This software is licensed.
New Users: Without a license, this software will not operate. You may purchase the program and accompanying license by using the 'Request a License' button.
Licensed Users: If you are upgrading your copy of Stationary Measurement on the original computer, use the above download link to get the latest copy — the program will recognize your license. However, if you are installing this program on a different computer, you will need to know the license number (included on original CD jacket). If you have not received or cannot locate the required software license, you can request a Stationary Measurement software license.
- Make ISO/USGS "Mid-Section Method" measurements using an ADP (just like in our popular handheld FlowTracker).
- Measure discharge in areas that previously required the use of DGPS.
- Simple to use - learn to make a discharge measurement in under 5 minutes!
- Uses the ADP's internal compass - essential for accurate discharge measurements
- Multi-language support - English, French, Spanish
- Colorful and intuitive interface with built-in help features
- Customizable and easy to use reports (including your own logo)
- XML output
- Output compatible with FlowPack velocity-indexing software tool
- SonTek ADP with or without bottom-track option installed
- Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2K
- 1-GHz Pentium processor (2-GHz recommended)
- 128-MB available memory (256-MB recommended)
- 200-MB available disk space (400-MB recommended)
- Monitor capable of 1024x768 (or better) resolution, 16-bit color
If you currently use any of the following programs, you will need to update to the latest version:
- CurrentSurveyor (v4.50 or later required)
- FlowPack (v1.20 or later required)
- FlowTracker (v2.20 or later required)
- HorizonADV (v1.20 or later required)
- RiverSurveyor (v4.60 or later required)
- SonUtils (v4.20 or later required)