ViewArgonaut is a Windows-based deployment, postprocessing, and diagnostic software program that can be used with any SonTek Argonaut current meter (MD, SW, XR, Argonaut-ADV and SonTek-SL500).
ViewArgonaut consists of five modules:
- Diagnostics - Deployment site survey and diagnostics tool.
- Recorder - Extracts data from or erases the Argonaut's optional
- internal recorder.Deployment - Sets up the Argonaut for an Autonomous or SDI-12 deployment.
- Realtime - Sets up the Argonaut to collect and display real-time data.
- Processing - Lets you play back and manipulate Argonaut data.
- Output compatible with FlowPack velocity-indexing software tool
- SonTek Argonaut system
- Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2K
- Pentium processor or above
- 32 MB memory
- 5 MB available disk space
- Monitor capable of 800x600 resolution or better
- 16-bit color or better recommended