CurrentMonitor is a Windows-based real-time and post-processing software program designed specifically for use in stationary/moored applications where discharge data is not required. The easy-to-use software allows you to confidently measure current profiles in less time than ever. Requirements: any up, down, or side-looking ADP (neither bottom-tracking nor GPS is needed).
- CurrentMonitor software is compatible with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2K/98.
- Bathymetry profile
- View/Analyze the following data: Velocity, Acoustic signal strength, Velocity standard deviation, Signal-to-noise ratio, Temperature, Pressure, Heading, Pitch, Roll
- Observe velocity data in beam, XYZ, or ENU (East-North-Up) coordinates.
- Reference velocity data to the ADP, bottom-track data, or GPS data.
- Rotate velocity profiles to a user-selected angle.
- Adjust scaling factors and change scaling units.
- Zoom-in on a selected range of profiles.
- Limit the range of profiles loaded.
- Load more than one data file (restricted only by amount of available computer memory).
- Display configuration information, hardware information, and user setup information.
- SonTek ADP (up, down, or side-looking; with or without bottom-tracking; with or without GPS)
- Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2K/98
- Pentium processor or above
- 32 MB memory
- 5 MB available disk space
- Monitor capable of 800x600 resolution or better
- 16-bit color or better recommended