Tagged with: FlowTracker2
With advances in technology and general application know-how contributed by world-renowned hydrologists, researchers and scientists, SonTek is pleased to unveil the new FlowTracker2 now with optional pressure sensor feature! Here is how the FT2 with pressure sensor can optimize your data collection efforts:
1) More accurate and precise measure of depth.
2) More accurate and precise positioning of sensor at proper depth for measurement.
3) Ability to measure in places where sight-reading of depth on a rod is inconvenient or impossible. Get spot-on depth measurements from bridges, walkways, manholes, or other structures.
4) Elimination of chance of human error when depth is manually read on the rod (source of error) and then keyed-in (another source of error). Ensure high quality data in spite of distracting conditions, cold weather, or personnel in training.
5) Ability to review and QA/QC depth time series data back at the office. Ensure manager visibility over field procedures and more rigorous data review options.
6) SonTek’s innovative patent-pending method of properly compensating pressure readings under different flow conditions. Ensures a real, useable, high-quality solution in the field, across different flow conditions.